ASPA binds itself to the promise of 4C’s for its members:
- To protect and promote the interests of the authentication industry and its members.
- To spread awareness regarding our members’ ethical business practices through your adherence to the ASPA Code of Conduct.
- Interacting with industry solution providers & customers.
- Receive business and other inquiries through ASPA.
- Global reach and platform through the ASPA website and digital properties.
- Assistance in membership of global bodies such as the International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA, UK).
- Get updated via industry daily news alerts, tender alerts and access to publications and other educational reference material.
- Your membership of ASPA leads to mutual benefit. As a member operating under the ASPA Code of Conduct, the credibility of your company also increases.