Since 1998, we are fighting against fakes and been the voice of the Authentication, Anti-Counterfeiting & Traceability Solutions providers. The association is committed to eradicate the menace of counterfeiting by promoting the use and development of authentication solutions and technologies.
Any provider of an authentication solution, or a supplier thereto, operating from any part of world, is welcome to join us. As a member, you will be entitled to multiple benefits & we are listing the few for your kind information as follows;
ASPA binds itself to the promise of 4C’s for its members:
- To protect and promote the interests of the authentication industry and its members.
- To shape the development and direction of industry.
- To spread awareness regarding our members’ ethical business practices through your adherence to the ASPA Code of Conduct.
- Networking with industry solution providers & customers.
- Receive business and other inquiries through ASPA.
- Global reach and platform through the ASPA website and digital properties.
- Assistance in membership of global bodies such as the International Hologram Manufacturers Association (IHMA, UK).
- Industry Intelligence: ASPA publishes various document providing insight about latest trends, technologies, regulatory updates about Authentication industry, including weekly e-newsletter, quarterly magazine The Authentication Times, Reports & White Papers.
- Demonstrating your commitment to ethical business practices and quality products: ASPA membership is treated as mark of Authenticity in industry. As a member operating under the ASPA Code of Conduct, the credibility of your company also increases.
Join us, if you are:
- Authentication & Traceability solution providers;
- State printing works and commercial high security printers
- High Security hologram producer;
- Security Label manufacturers
- Suppliers of security substrates, features & material
- Issuers of passport, ID and travel documents
- Identity card manufacturers and personalizers
- Suppliers and integrator of ID document projects such as passports
- Vehicle registration plate manufacturers
- Bar code and RFID solution providers’
- IPR Lawyer & Enforcement Agencies
- Any other authentication solution providers