ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- Future authentication technologies for pharma industry
- How To Spot Fake Degrees?
- Automation and robotics to fuel supply chains in post-Covid world
- Ensuring brand protection and integrity in the times of Covid19
- India food fraud alarm Much more needs to be done if Make in India campaign is to succeed