ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- Excise revenue, Covid-19, illicit liquor & measures
- Public health fears: Fraudsters using alcohol-based sanitisers to make illicit liquor in India
- Importance of Authentication & Traceability in Indian Food Value Chain - World Food Safety Day
- Food fraud: Ten states unable to ensure food security; 15% of all samples sub-standard
- World Food Safety Day: 10 tips to eat safely and healthily during the COVID-19 pandemic