ASPA is a Non-Profit organisation which came into existence in 1998, it has a rich heritage of 21 years and is recognised globally as a regulated and ethical organisation. It is working to build up the authentication eco-systems & environment in the country against the counterfeiting activity and illicit economy.
ASPA 69 members from different geographies – provides Anti-Counterfeiting, Track and Trace, Brand Protection, Serialization, Document & Revenue Protection Solutions.
ASPA at News
- Nepal plans to bring home the production of Tax Stamps
- Liquor Tax Stamps in India: Lessons NOT Learnt by Uttar Pradesh as it Follows in Delhi Footsteps
- India Liquor Stamps Move Towards Mirrors, Taggants, Voice Overs and Track and Trace
- The Current State of Illicit Trade in India
- COVID-19 pandemic leads to rise in circulation of counterfeit drugs